LoneWolf

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A school that doesn't teach you how to use the information given to you, at any level be it sho dan or ju kyu isn't teaching properly. If I went to a school and they told me that I had to pay 36 more tuition payments before I am taught to use the basics then I'd find another school.

Oh yeah ... and sho dan isn't the end. It's on to ni dan after that

No read Funakoshi's 20 preceps one of them says it takes a life time to learn karate and then you are not done.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

and while your at it, go to the thread on the forum called 'black belt' and see what i had to say about it. because im smart and am worshipped as a god in three third-world nations. :P :brow: :karate:

"i could dance like that!.......if i felt like it...." -Master Betty

i gotta say that when you reach black belt it is just the begining

"When I fight, I fight with my heart,and soul. My heart, and soul is Shotokan Karate."

Shotokan_fighters creed

"karate has to come natural in a fight, if you have to think about using karate in a fight, you will loose the fight"

3rd kyu brown belt - shotokan karate

I'll let you know when I get there...but I suspect that its just the begining of the start of the begining of the begining of the begining, you get the picture.