• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Kung Pow! enter the fist!

i was quite fond of the final showdown between betty and chosen one, when the guy comes out and starts that song. "there's got to be a morning afterrrrrrrrr..." :lol: it reminds meof a lot of the music we train to at my dojang, sometimes it just seems so out of place. i'm sorry, but there just isn't a place at all for a techno remix of "dowa diddy", "gimme some lovin", or "the time warp". as much as i love my dojang, the biggest downside is (depending on who's teaching) you are subjected to some of the worst music man kind has ever known :lol:

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

• 1 month later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:-?

Has anyone heard if Steve O. is actually going to make a sequel to Kung Pow? That would be so awesome. The very 1st time I watched it, I laughed so hard! My husband loves it too, even though he thinks that the Matrix/Cow part was dumb. I think that it's one of the funniest movies ever. Too bad that he wastes time on Jim Carrey movies : o (

I love Wimp Lo's squeaky shoes, the Intermission commercial, when the guy brings out the boombox for the fight scenes, and especially The Evil Betty! ( Never call him Sally! )

Tiger...Tiger...BIRD!

"The glory is not in never falling, but rising every time we fall."

WHA WHA?!?!?! You gots sumfin aginst Jim Carrey movies?! I snap you like toof pick!

Tang Soo Do/Tae Kwon Do

....Oh yeah, and unofficially...

KENJUTSU

"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die." ~ Sima Yi

:lol: evilo betty, your offcially my best friend. No really! its an honor having you beating random people in our town, welcome!

But yea, he plans on making Tounge of Fury after a four year gap from DVD release to theater premere. This time he will be using scenes from Star Wars, quest of Horisaga, Tiger and Crane fist (again) and Blood Sport.

"i could dance like that!.......if i felt like it...." -Master Betty

Thanks Fireka - it is an honor!

Boy can't wait until "Tongue of Fury" then! He'll have to add some Matrix II & III stuff as well. Maybe Chosen One & the albino twins ( or the blue man group) can battle it out on top of some trucks or a train or something... :wink:

"The glory is not in never falling, but rising every time we fall."

c'mon, don't be too hard on jim carrey.

truman show nearly makes up for his past crimes.

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

"in your dreams!" the Truman show was crap!

i got to see a bootleged reel from Tounge of Fury, you guys will love this:

It showed Chossen walking into this room on a star warsy set (obviously one of the evil councils flying pyrimids) when he sees betty staring back at him standing in front of a giant monitor. They do the thing like in the first one when the guy was wearing the kendo uniform, focusing the camera back and forth. and then chossen says:

"Evil Betty! it can't be! i killed you"

Betty: "Oh no you didn't (stupid laugh) i only did like this:" he picks up aremote and presses a botton and the monitor shows the scene from the first movie were betty dies.

Betty: "That dose not mean a person is dead!"

they go on talking for alittle while and all the time, the monitor starts showing ransom pictures of Koala's falling out of trees and scince from old Charlie Chaplin films.

"i could dance like that!.......if i felt like it...." -Master Betty