• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

How many classes per week / how long ?

hobz

At Tong Moo Do we have 2 regular 1 hour classes each week, but we also have open classes 4 times a week.

On Saturdays we have our Black Belt Club classes. This season (June-Nov) we are doing BBC classes in the X-treme stuff (crazy kicks & acrobatics for example), Sword techniques (with a padded sword) and Kickboxing.

Plus I have the classes I assist teaching and my weekly instructor's meeting in so in total I am at my school 5 days a week during various times.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

3 classes a week at each dojo in the area, 2x1.5 hrs and 1x1 hr. Plus grading classes and sparring and kata specific katas.

Advantages of a big company I guess. :)

i train for 2 times a week and for 1 1/2 hrs. but i also train at home for 3 more times a week for almost 2 hrs.

"When I fight, I fight with my heart,and soul. My heart, and soul is Shotokan Karate."

Shotokan_fighters creed

"karate has to come natural in a fight, if you have to think about using karate in a fight, you will loose the fight"

3rd kyu brown belt - shotokan karate

My school offers 29 classes if you count both adult and youth classes. This includes weapons, sparring, and regular classes.

Rachael

Kenpo - Red/Black Belt

Tae Kwon Do (long time ago)

If at first you don't succeed, try, try, and keep trying again.

I teach 3 class that last 2 hrs each per week

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

2 times on 1 day a week 1 at 7.00 to 8.00 then 8.30 to 10.00

Trodai Karate, Brown Belt 1nd Kyu

"Belts Are For Holding Your Pants Up" Bruce Lee

"With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility"Ben Paker