• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

How often do YOU personally drink alcohol?

Kirves

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because she(?) is only 16 so it would be against the law, we can't go round breaking the law now can we? *looks innocent*

Why drink at all? there are no real benefits to it execpt perhaps the anti-toxidants in some wines.

The only time I've ever had alcohol was when I accidentally had some of my mom's Rum and Coke, thinking it was just plain Coke.

:kaioken: IT TASTED LIKE FIRE!!!! :kaioken:

:lol: That experience has put me off from drinking alcohol...ever. I have no desire to drink alcohol at any point in my future...I'll probably be everybody's designated driver. :)

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

• 3 weeks later...
I get drunk all the time, my liver is probably pickled by now. I get drunk a go around the house singing like ODB from the Wu Tang Clan

So recognize or be hospitalized

Cuz literally on a scale from one to ten I'm 25.

Because she(?) is only 16 so it would be against the law, we can't go round breaking the law now can we? *looks innocent*

Why drink at all? there are no real benefits to it execpt perhaps the anti-toxidants in some wines.

Sheesh - what a highly conservative country.. any more conservative any you might as well be in the middle east..

Seriously though, its not against the law for a 16yo to drink alcohol here. You just can't buy it until you are 18.

Why drink at all? Come on! People who don't drink are like people who abstain from sex, religion or the martial arts --- They are missing out!

Keep smiling,

V

Keep Smiling!

A glass of wine on every special occasion/holiday including Birthdays and Anniversary Wishings..I'm Italian, my family is big on tradition and allows me a glass (small glass of course lol) during these times..Besides that, I don't drink.. :P

"Freedom discovers man the moment he loses concern over what impression he is making or about to make."

-Bruce Lee

• 1 month later...