• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

How often do YOU personally drink alcohol?

Kirves

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I drink only on occassions and every now and then on a weekend and its only 1 or 2 drinks. I would never want to be the cause of injuring an innocent bystander while driving back from wherever I am drinking. :o

Pain is only temporary, the memory of that pain lasts a lifetime.

For me it's both. Martial arts influenced my personal attitude and my personal attitude affected the influence on my martial arts.

"I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.

Imagination is more important than knowledge.

Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." Einstein

I have never had the desire to drink any alcohol. Since my training was started when I was very very young, it's all I have known. But, I don't have the personal desire either. So, it's a little bit of both. I should say however, that without my martial arts training, I still would not consume any alcohol. :karate:

Understand this, a man without honor, is not a man at all, but a coward in disquise.

Animis Opibusque Parati

i am 18 but i've been told i like like im in my 20's. i started drinking when i was about 12 or 13. i'd be at family parties and i'd be offered some booze. i think it is ok that way because you learn about moderation and about how not to get too crazy. anyway up untill last year i used to party and drink alot but i never did anything really dumb. now that i am gonna be 19 in december the novelty of drinking alcohol has worn off. like my dad offers me booze at home all the time so its not "forbidden" anymore so drinking isnt much of a thrill anymore.