Shorin Ryuu

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My avatar is a scruffy tiger cub. Since Shotokan is a Tiger art and it makes me feel like a scruffy little kid again, it just fit. :D

Pain is only temporary, the memory of that pain lasts a lifetime.

I had recently taken a couple silly web based personality tests. One was to find out what kind of mythical creature you are most like. I came out as a dragon, and another was what color dragon your personality most fit (like goody-goodies were white dragons, pure evil people were black dragons etc.) and I came out green. Then I got a cool plate cover of a green dragon for my phone and became the GreenDragon on this forum, but I already had this nicely formatted pic of Brak from other forums so I used that...ok now I am getting inspired to go and find a nice pic of a green dragon.....heh, I got one, it took a little editing to get him formatted right, but there he is...a little green dragon. :D

GD

In case anyone was interested, here is a link to some guy's test results that he made into a web page, he has links to all kinds of silly fun tests including the what kind of mythical creature are you and the inner dragon test. Have fun:

http://www.geocities.com/mytearsofmercury/myquizresults.html

G r e e n D r a g o n

FOR THE ABSOLUTE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS...AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE: https://www.trueprotein.com

For an even lower price, use this discount code: CRA857

Courage, above all things, is the first quality of a warrior. - Carl von Clausewitz

A Phoenix, kewl...I took the how evil are you test (which apparently takes past deeds into consideration rather than only using current mind-sets :( ). Turned out, both my wife and I were 49% evil, kinda scary. Didja do that one?

GD

G r e e n D r a g o n

FOR THE ABSOLUTE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS...AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE: https://www.trueprotein.com

For an even lower price, use this discount code: CRA857

Courage, above all things, is the first quality of a warrior. - Carl von Clausewitz

i want an avatar, but im having trouble finding or editing one to fit. i was thinking maybe the ka kanji, meaning fire. my name is what it is because fire is MY element (one of the seven) it represents extrems. passion and rage, bliss and depression, im always in one or the other. no middle ground. this has its advantages and disadvantages, as do all the elements. I was also thinking of an isshinryu patch but cant seem to git one to work.

"i could dance like that!.......if i felt like it...." -Master Betty

• 2 weeks later...

well, I use to change avatars pretty often. The first avatar reminded my calm and cold personality. The second one when I'm surprised and this one which I have now, reminds me myself how I look like when I'm thinking...

:D

Kill is love

• 2 weeks later...

My avatar is Philip Rhee. He is someone I look up to in TKD.

I took the dragon test, and I am a white dragon.

Ken Chenault

TFT - It does a body good!

I though it looked cool.

Kendo is like starwars and everyone gets to be Darth Vader.

"Luke, I am your sensei"