Girls

wilko9999

who is better girls or boys  

20 members have voted

1. 1. who is better girls or boys

• girls
    • boys
    • girl are as good as boys, boys are as good as girls

There r no girls & boys in Karate...in karate only r people who loves the karate & the other people

All r good

8)

Ilich Miguel Torres Fong

2nd Dan Black Belt Shito Kai (World Shito Ryu Karate Do Federation)

Center American & Caribbean Kumite Judge (WKF Panamerican Zone), National Kata Judge (México)

Monterrey, Nuevo León México

Im open to learn & talk about any MA or Style (all are great)

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Treating women in our dojang like girls is an excellent way to find yourself crawling on the floor readjusting your cup and trying to pull your mouthpiece out of your hindquarters.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

We've got some really scary female karatekas at our club aswell. The better fighter will win no matter the gender. Its the year 2003, lets move on shall we?

Read a book!

Men are better. Sorry i'm not trying to be sexist, just realistic. I've never even met a girl who can do more than about 10 push-ups and thats no lie! The girls in my TKD class usually do either situps or "girl pushups" (where you have your knees touching the ground) when the rest of us guys are doing pushups, because the girls just aren't strong enough to do normal pushups. Theres 2 instructors in my TKD class, a man and a woman. I reckon the man is a better instructor because he is more hardcore and doesn't go easy on you. I don't like to spar with girls because they really don't seem to "get into it" like the guys do. I am always a bit conscious about hurting them so I go easy on them, but the guys I can really have good contact sparring matches with cause they get into it and block my kicks and kick back hard and I know they can take a bit of pain - they're not afraid to hurt me and I aint afraid to hurt them. Men have more muscle, less fat and tend to be taller - therefore longer legs and greater reach.

^^That will change one day, probably the same day you get your * handed to you by a women who has a real talent for sparring. There are a couple I know who have this habit when sparring to smile whilst they kick you in the head faster than a man ever could.

Men do tend to better at kiai'ing though-unless its a women with a deep voice.

Women usually aren't as agreesive and I try to get intothe minds of my opponents to put fear in them in the beginning so, hmmm I've beaten every I went against, except that play ground groin kick the one did.... :o :o

The amateur shoots his hands out ferociously, but lacks any true power. A master is not so flamboyant, but his touch is as heavy as a mountain.