• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Desk Jockey - Martial Artist

I work nights and usually nobody is here. Soooo, I end up training at work too. I take my shirt off, or change and just go at it. Washing up at work is a pain but the training is worth it. I have to improvise for pull-ups by using a door frame, and do dips off a metal cabinet. There's even enough room to do Heian katas, but the cement floor is noticably harder than the dojo floor.

I just hope that the cleaners never surprise me... :lol:

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I have office days and plant days and sometimes a mix of both. I have been known to work on karate in my cubicle, in front of the office bathroom mirror, and on the plant floor. :D The looks you get can be strange if someone catches you so keep an eye out. I even worked on spinning while at a vendor.

Rachael

Kenpo - Red/Black Belt

Tae Kwon Do (long time ago)

If at first you don't succeed, try, try, and keep trying again.

I just go on toilet breaks and start doing stretches in the toilet, one time someone walked in and I was about 5 inches from the ground in side splits

it looked pretty funny.

Someone was practicing round house kicks one time in the bathroom at work and got a foot stuck in the towel roller. Just be careful when you practice in the bathroom and make sure you have sufficient room for what you are doing.