• advertisement_alt

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fighting was cool, but they could have done without the quasi philsophical, psuedo intellectual conversations and made the dialouge more interesting

So recognize or be hospitalized

Cuz literally on a scale from one to ten I'm 25.

you know, i might just be a huge idiot and missed something totally obvious, but here's my biggest question from the movie: agent smith isn't an agent right? he's free, he's a glitch, yada yada? why is he still after neo? is this just a fate thing? why does smith even care anymore? if he randomly crossed neo on the street and attacked i might understand, but agent smith is going out of his way to track neo down and stop him. why? does this have something todo with the connection they have that he alluded to during the big fight scene? i trust if no one knows, they'll explain it in the third one, but this is really buggin me :lol: if someone does know, ya mind lettin me in on it?

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

I think I know basically why smith wants to kill neo. Well I was watching the revolutions trailer (they just released it watch it at http://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.com/rv_cmp/trailers_rev_frames.html). And then you hear the person saying..."You are all that stands in his way, I fear if you cannot stop him tonight then tommorrow may never come" So yeah basically it sounds like smith wants to take over the matrix or kill everyone attached to it or do something bad and he cant have neo messing up his plan.

ach; i guess i missed that, or i haven't seen THAT preview, or something. i can't wait for that final show down, though, agent smith is easily my favorite character 8) "Mr. Anderson..." :D

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

:lol: Yeah thats my favorite line every MR. ANDERSON, Surprised to see me?? lol the way he says it is so cool. However my favorite character is definitely seraph especially after seeing the preview and some of the moves he pulls. if you haven't seen the preview check it out @ whatisthematrix.warnerbros.com/rv_cmp/trailers_rev_frames.html

seraph was definitely awsome, i really liked him, but i don't see much of a purpose for him. i trust they will elaborate on him more in revolutions as well. does anyone know when reloaded is coming out? on dvd, i mean? chicago is already out, and they were in theaters at the same time...

• 1 month later...
Man I hated Matrix Reloaded!!!! I enjoyed the first one but this.... The fight scenes are too long... and too bad with too many jumps from Neo.... ah... and too slow

Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless, like water...