• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

The fight scenes were awesome, but I got pretty lost in the storyline, like I did in the first Matrix :lol:

I'm gonna have to see it a second or third time until it makes sense to me :brow:

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked the Matrix Reloaded.

The fight scenes were much better than in the first one. Weapons fights, gun fights, one vs one, 3 vs. one, 1,000 vs one lol they had everything.

Special mention to Keanu Reeves, he improved his on-sceen figthing skills a lot.

Still, he can't act but he fought better. lol

Now my only complain was about the scene of the "Zion's Orgy" which sounded more like a filler than anything else, didn't do anything for the plot. Same as the "kiss me and i'll tell" Scene.

Overall, a good movie to watch for Fun.

Saw it yesterday. Loved it and the MA scenes but the story line was a bit confusing near the end.

43 Years old

Blue Belt (7th Kyu) Shorin-ryu

Roberts Karate

I saw it the day that it came out and loved it. The philosophical concepts that were inherent in the film blew my mind. It might take some thinking on, but they were awesome.

Of course, the MA scenes were friggin awesome as well.

Peace favor---JOshua

There are no limits.

haven't seen reloaded yet but um, just a note.

in the first film, after neo is shot and "awakens" agent smith attacks and neo defends.

did anyone notice that the very simple blocks he uses are wing chun...?

or maybe i imagined it.

:)

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

i think the temple scene was set up to visually reinforce the difference between humans and machines. machines don't have hot muddy dance parties. :D

i loved the philosophical aspects of this movie, but i didn't start to contemplate them till the day after i saw it. i was too busy wondering how they put together that whole freeway chase scene. there are some cool interviews on the matrix website actually. they talk to the stunt coordinators and such. worth a read if you're interested in that sort of thing.

I heard that Keanu Reeves gave a large chunk of his pay to the special effects and stun t coordinators in this movie, saying that he has enough money and that they earned every penny. Has anyone else heard this?

Sastimos----Joshua

There are no limits.