• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

what's everyones favourite move?

lol! ^

Hmm, at the moment I like the front kick (presumably with a name I don't know of?) because...because...um, actually, I like all kicks, except the side kick because I'm not flexible enough to be able to do it right...I always worry about dislocating my hip or something. :uhoh:

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite move is the Thai-style round kick. It's so versatile and effective. You can use it defensively or aggressively. It is a fight winning move.

Just kick 'em, they'll understand.- Me

Apprentice Instructor under Guro Inosanto in Jun Fan Gung Fu and Filipinno Martial arts.

Certified Instructor of Frank Cucci's Linxx system of martial arts.

This is my favorite move because no one expects it.

Using my left hand I grap thier right arm/sleave and pull them to one side. When they stick out thier left arm for balance I shove my right bicep into thier left armpit. At the same time I'm tourning and placing my right foot past thier left leg. Finnaly I spin and lift at the same time throwing them over my right leg. In the end they are on thier back with me standing at thier head. Never let go or they could get away.

Enjoy :karate:

"Excuse me while I kiss the sky"

-Hendrix

My favourite move has to be a front leg mawashi-geri, it's versy fast and catches opponents of guard. :nod:

"In combat know the enemys rhythm, use a rhythm he cannot anticipate, upset his rhythm, and win." Miyamoto Musashi (1584-1645)

Oss!

Chris Pullan.

1st Dan Shotokan Karate. (KUGB)

Blue Dragon, just make sure it isn't over the hip. If you do it in tournament and it is over the hip, it is illegal and you are given a penalty. I don't know if it is Category 1 or 2 but it is illegal. Good move other wise.

"Never hit a man while he's down; kick him, its easier"

Sensei Ron Bagley (My Sensei)