• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

KarateForums.com Survivor 2 Winner!

Hello,

Firstly, I want to thank everyone who participated in Survivor, contributed challenges to Survivor and supported the game. Our winner has been decided. :)

In the final challenge, we had two entries. Entry One was done by kchenault. Entry Two by monkeygirl. It was extremely close.

It came down to the very last vote. Entry One won. 6 votes to 5. Congratulations to kchenault. :) Your prize is any one item from the KarateForums.com Merchandise Store costing up to $15.50 (not including tax or shipping). Please take a moment to look at http://www.cafepress.com/karateforums and PM me with your selection as well as a mailing address.

You will also have a special user title for a week or two.

Thanks again everyone!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I would like to say thanks to monkeygirl for a well fought contest. I believe this was the only time I placed ahead of her. Thank you to all who voted or even viewed our entries. I hope mine made you laugh, because that was the intention. Again thanks for a great contest Patrick, it was fun!

Pilsung!

Ken Chenault

TFT - It does a body good!

Congratulations kchenault!

Thanks to ALL the contestants, and a hearty "well done" to you all.

Kuk Sool Won - 4th dan

Evil triumphs when good men do nothing.

Congratulations Ken! :D

Thanks for letting me play, Patrick...I was amazed that I made it as far as I did :) Thanks to all who voted for me :)

Congrats again!

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

Nice job

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."