• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Fighting games

Ok, back to the subject, I don't think computer games so far help you when you want to learn a Martial Art, however the Tekken series is vaguely related to styles. I was amazed to see that on Tekken 3 or Tag (Can't remember now. Think it's Tag) they showed Jin doing a kata (Tekki-Shodan) in a film. But hey, when you actually fight they don't do the real moves. Mortal Kombat, Sub Zero doing Shotokan? I don't think so? I never learnt how to freeze people. :brow:

It's best to go to a local gym or sports center and find out when a lesson is on and then ask the instructor if you can sit and watch it. Then after a few make your mind up.

Anyway back to everyone elses subject: :wink:

Dead or Alive 3: I haven't played but 2 was just too fast. You don't need skill to play it. All you need is the ability to press a few buttons.

Soul Caliber 1+2: Never played. Is it good?

Tekken Series: Ok. But I gotta admit I get bored of.

Mortal Kombat Series: I've not played the new one but what I have played is ok. The first one is slow and good, not many moves though. Trilogy for PSX is just too darn fast for me.

Everybodies Going Kung Fu Fighting! Yah Hoocha! LMAO

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've played the Street Fighter games. No. 4 is awesome!! I played it when i was in Japan last summer and I totally loved it! I've played one of the Tekken games at a friends house but I dont own any of them. I didnt much care for Tekken. I've played Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance at another friends house. That game is so gorey!! All those nasty fatalities! Ugh. At least I beat him (my friend) a couple of times ^_~. Umm, let's see, I think thats all. Unless I've played more but dont remember lol. But I wanna play Soul Calibur 2 when it comes out.

Female- 16 years old - Brown Belt 3rd grade.

mortal kombat DA .. is one of the best games so far for martial arts . it has good techniques and styles that are known and some that are i think fake but overall its a good game .. .

THEY ARE COMING WITH A MK 5 SOON NEXT YEAR LOOK OUT FOR THAT ...:) I SAW IT IN A PLAYSTATION MAGAZINE .. IT WILL BE MUCH BETTER THAN THE FIRST ..