• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Wolverine vs Spiderman

To get back to the main topic....I own the comic Spider-man vs Wolverine where the tru identity of the Hobgoblin is revealed and dies. Anyways, Spider-man figures out that the only way to kill wolverine is to snap his neck. Just b4 he is about to do it he questions his "power and responsibility" thing. Anyways, spider-man wins i guess you could say.

TSD-Purple Belt

TKD-Green Belt

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

um, about wolverine being hard to kill...

while he had all the adamantium in him (which hindered his healing factor) he was still able to survive having his blades shoved up into his brain. how hard would it be if his healing factor didn't have to worry about the metal in his body?

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

He becomes virtually immortal. This was addressed in the story Bloodlust. Good story, great art. Look it up. It's a one shot graphic novel.

Ken Chenault

TFT - It does a body good!

well, that's the one i was talking about.

he snikt his own brain to get his healing factor to concertrate on one major crisis in order get it working in a more organised way (instead of healing lots of little bits of damage all over the place).

man, that didn't make sense.

hope you understand my appalling use of the english language.

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

Ok so Wolverine does have the metal back and he can't die.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

well, if he has the metal back then that just means his healing factor is back to not working at 100%...

...so he'll be slightly easier to kill but a bit more dangerous too...

um...

How does the metal stop him from healing at 100%?

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

His body is constantly trying to reject the metal. Thus trying to heal the foreign bodies out of himself. This hinders his healing ability to a great degree. Check out the comic Wolverine: Bloodlust for the story behind this. http://comicbookcovers.dyndns.org/comicsdb/covers/WOLVERINEBLOODLUST.JPG

Ken Chenault

TFT - It does a body good!

hmm, y'know when i said that this was the one i was talking about, it isn't.

i was thinking about the bill sienkiwicz book...

y'know, the slightly surreal one with the "big" shark...