• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Wolverine vs Spiderman

Yes he got it back. I haven't read since that time, but I do pick up the occassional issue and browse thru it.

Monkeygirl, the average cost for an X-men #1 last I checked was roughly $1200.00. and that copy would be in good to near mint condition. Just FYI.

Ken Chenault

TFT - It does a body good!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Storm should have more control over the weather, and she should be able to fly.

I know this was said a while ago, but I just saw X-Men 1 last night on FX. Storm flies up the elevator shaft at the Statue of Liberty :D

Just thought I'd point out that little detail in a geeky manner :idea:

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

I wouldn't call it flying. Floating maybe. She also tells them her powers don't work that way, when wolverine wants her to fly him over to Magneto so he can stop him. The Storm in the comic has much more control and umph to her abilities. How about Halle Berry in a mohawk? On second thought, how 'bout not. Give me the scantily clad African goddess thing. Edited by kchenault

Ken Chenault

Yes he got it back. I haven't read since that time, but I do pick up the occassional issue and browse thru it.

Is it a long story on how?

Kuk Sool Won - 4th dan

Evil triumphs when good men do nothing.

That I couldn't tell you. I think it had to do with Psylocke and a few others. I don't know the specifics, just that he has adamatium back on his bones. You could always check with https://www.marvel.com. They have a section for geeks like us that gives back story on charcters and such. They even have comics that can be viewed online.

Ken Chenault

X-man or Nate Summers from Age of Apocalypse is dead. So I don't think he would kill anyone. Franklin Richards on the other hand.....

Ken Chenault

• 3 weeks later...