• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Wolverine vs Spiderman

The alter ego of Xavier is called Onslaught. One bad man! He's the one who killed the X-Men in Bishop's future. All except Gambit.

Ken Chenault

TFT - It does a body good!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The adamantium is only grafted to the bones. Therefore, you can cut between the vertibrae to sever the head. Simple biology. If the whole spinal column were done he wouldn't be able to move.

Man this geek sign is getting bigger all the time.

Ken Chenault

TFT - It does a body good!

Onsalaught! There you go.

I remember when he was taking Reed's kid out of 4 freedom tower. The combined power of the Fan4, Avengers, and I don't remember who else barely took him down to one knee.

Wooooo, bad man is right.

Hey, at least now I can defend my geekdom. :D

Kuk Sool Won - 4th dan

Evil triumphs when good men do nothing.

There's never a perfect place to start. It's almost like trying to pick a point to start watching a soap.

Lots of times they make sure to give little paragraphs that summarize past conflicts. You can always go back and pick those issues up someplace if they sound intersting.

For instance, I have the entire crossover collection of Age of Appocolipse in a box downstairs. Just because I happened to be reading them at the time. I decided to keep them in case they were worth something some day.

Kuk Sool Won - 4th dan

There are sooooo many series of X-Men...you couldn't just start at the beginning of one series, because it still wouldn't be the very beginning. If you want the VERY beginning, it'll run you around $300 for a legibly copy (that is a complete guess on the price, I haven't a clue).

I remember walking into a comic book store when I was 8 (just your average store, but it seemed huge to me at the time). So many comics! :o

I couldn't understand why we didn't get any X-Men ones...then I grew up and realized that comics are much, much more gory than the Fox Cartoons :lol:

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

Ok I did not take the time to read all 6 pages yet lol but now that I see other geeks I will ask this. LOL.

When I last read a comic book about 7 years ago or so Wolverine had the adamantium jerked out of his body by Magento. Did he ever get it back. His claws were bone then and he still used them but they broke from time to time.

Did the healing factor ever kick in and replace the adamantim? I hope so....

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

I stopped collecting a year or so after that. While he almost had it forceably put back on once, I'd have to check the boxes downstairs to remember who, he hadn't gotten it back by the time I stopped.

Kuk Sool Won - 4th dan