• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Wolverine vs Spiderman

X-Men and Spiderman were classics. So much better than the stupid Power Rangers!

Anyway...to an 8-year-old (or however old I was), the show was pretty cool. Right up there with Ninja Turtles. :nod:

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I second that.

We gotta stop talking about it though. I'm getting an urge to put on some hole ridden jeans and go down to the comic store to get caught up on where the storyline is. :lol: :lol:

The school is runned by Emma Frost and Jean Grey. Though their not the best of freinds since Emma has tried to bed Cyclops. Which of course is ok as far as Logan is concerned.

geeks are marching 4 by 4 hrra hurra geeks are m.... :lol:

I'M STILL A COMIC BOOK GEEK

Read a book!

this has been done before, there was a "wolverine vs. the world" tournament done and wolverine won against everyone but superman, no lie its all true.

Fighting out of hate brings only disgrace.

and about wolverine dieing its pretty much impossable even in death the body still lives for a short time and with the healing factor jest a little time becomes a longer and longer time. i mean wolverine lived through the metal on his bones being ripped out of him by magneto. can spidy do that i don't think so. also another ability wolverine has is super agility that helps.

Fighting out of hate brings only disgrace.

We were just talking about a regular fight, not deathmatch. But if wolverines head comes away from his neck completely, he dies. End of story. But guess what. Wovlie and Spidey are friends, therefore, no fight anyway. 'Nuff said. Excelsior!

Ken Chenault

TFT - It does a body good!

Removed from his body, and then removed from the area. I think I read that as the only way to do it somewhere. Wait, now I remember! It was in the files Xavier kept on everyone's, including his own team's and his very own, weaknesses. Back from when his inner consciousness took on a life of its own, with the aid of some Magneto left in him from when X turn out Mag's lights for ripping the adamantium off Wolvie.

Few.

Kuk Sool Won - 4th dan

Evil triumphs when good men do nothing.