• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Wolverine vs Spiderman

In the comic she is a cyborg.

Low bow ... i'm just not in the same geekienest league .. i'm not worthy i'm not worthy...

Thanks Ken .. my son however is a different story. I'll have to consult him for more details. :D

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But they also have Rouge starting out with the X-men, when she really (if you call comics real :lol: ) started out with the "bad" guys. More like the recent cartoon of them as teens.

I've only seen the movies, haven't read any of the comics. However, when Magneto said "We like what you've done with your hair," that, to me coupled with her name, indicated that she had been fairly close to the "bad guys" previously.

Aamorn - KSW Chuhng Di

aside from what ksn Doug listed, I think they should have put morph and cable into the movie.

As long as they don't get into too many contract problems, they've got pleanty of material for sequals.

Kuk Sool Won - 4th dan

Evil triumphs when good men do nothing.

You can't get to far ahead though. Remember, this is only the second movie. You only have 2-3 hours to pull together what takes sometimes years to culminate in the comic genre.

Ken Chenault

TFT - It does a body good!

They've obviously set it up for X-Men 3. You have the introduction of a new X-Man (Nightcrawler) another two waiting to graduate (Rogue & Iceman), the um... ending, plus the hinting at Gambit and Beast at points in the movie. (Gambit's real name flashes on a computer sreen during the movie, and Beast--Dr. Such-and-such-- is on the news in a bar, talking about mutants.

Oh, and I agree with Wolverine being too tall. In the comics he was always hunched over looking like the hunchback of notre dame or something. But then again, you can't really make Hugh Jackman shorter (not that it's a really huge problem anyway). And to hunch him over for two movies...would ruin the whole cinematic feel. I think the makers of these movies were trying to make movies about comic books, without the movies FEELING like comics.

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

And they do a very good job of it. I already think I know what the third movie could be about. Can anyone say Phoenix Saga? Now that would be one heck of a movie.

Ken Chenault

TFT - It does a body good!

I second that.

We gotta stop talking about it though. I'm getting an urge to put on some hole ridden jeans and go down to the comic store to get caught up on where the storyline is. :lol: :lol:

Kuk Sool Won - 4th dan

If you're talking about the one from years ago, they play it on either Fox Family Channel. Along with the old Fox Spider Man toons too.

King, what do you expect from a Saturday morning cartoon?????????????

Kuk Sool Won - 4th dan