• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Wolverine vs Spiderman

Well, in the movie....I don't think she's a cyborg. I have my reasons but I don't want to spoil the movie for everyone. And that's not a cop-out :)

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True,

But they also have Rouge starting out with the X-men, when she really (if you call comics real :lol: ) started out with the "bad" guys. More like the recent cartoon of them as teens.

That is where she held on toooooo long to Ms. Marvel and permanently absorbed her near invulnerability, super strength, and ability to fly.

So, the movie isn't completely in line with the comic.

There, now out geek that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :spitlaugh:

Kuk Sool Won - 4th dan

Evil triumphs when good men do nothing.

:lol:

Well, I never read the comics, I just watched the Fox Cartoon when I was...smaller. (can't say "little" 'cause I'm little now! :( )

But I always thought Rogue had red hair with the white stripe..?

I really liked the movie...but I'm not that hard to please when it comes to movies :D

I can't think of anyone better to play Storm or Wolverine. However, I would like to take this time to say: Cyclops is such a whiner. :down:

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

kchenault, I train with Dwayne Lewis for kickboxing and I just started training ATA Tae Kwon Do under Master Westbrook. Both schools are on 8th street.

Trainwreck Tiemeyer

wishes he was R. Lee Ermey.

Where to begin.... :roll:

Okay, Nightcrawler doesn't have facial tattoos. Iceman should be just as old as Jean Grey and Scott Summers. Where is the Beast? What about Angel? Magneto shouldn't be so old. Mystique should have some kind of clothing on. Cyclops glasses should cover his eyes completely to prevent blast bleed off. Should I go on?

Wolverine is only 5'2" in the comic not 6'0" tall. Rogue needs the ability to fly. Storm should have more control over the weather, and she should be able to fly. I could go on and on, but I must get back to work. Hope to see the new movie soon.

Crown me King O the Geeks!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ken Chenault

TFT - It does a body good!

True, Nightcrawler didn't have tatoos. But how did he get that German accent from a church in Boston, instead of the European monestary?

Iceman should be older, but I didn't remeber the same as Jean and Scott.

Which Beast would you like, pre or post furry transformation?

Which Angel, original or post Apocolipse Arcangel?

Magneto would be better not as old, but he had to be old enough to loose his parents to the WWII camps.

Mystique should have cloths, but I'm not complaining. :brow:

Storm did fly a little in the first one, she just cant lift others with control. I already covered Rouge.

What abouts? What about Remy (Gambit), although I did see his name, Juggernaught, Appocolipse, Havoc, Multiple Man, Blob (o.k. we can do without Blob), The White Queen and the rest of the Hellfire Club, etc., etc., etc.

Bring it on baby! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

p.s. Since you haven't seen it, I'll only say one thing. Look closely at the lake at the very end, and tell the critics to get a real job because I loved it. :up:

Kuk Sool Won - 4th dan

Evil triumphs when good men do nothing.

Well, in the movie....I don't think she's a cyborg. I have my reasons but I don't want to spoil the movie for everyone. And that's not a cop-out :)

What she said .. Where is it revealed that she's a cyborg :-?