• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Wolverine vs Spiderman

Okay first off this can't be a fight to the death because Wolverine technically can't die (healing factor). So the only way Spidey would officially win would be by a KO (even if it is for a min. or two, other wise the fight would be endless because of Wolvie's healing). As stated before, Spidey does have his spider-sense which does give him limited precognition (more or less he will be able to tell when lethal attacks are coming), superior speed and agility, ability to cling to walls and ceilings, and ofcourse his super strength. The simple truth is that Spidey's speed, agility, and the addition of his spider sense would make him virtually untouchable by the bulky Wolverine. All Spidey would need is a good kick or punch with his super strength into Wolvie's head and he'd be KO'ed (although it would probably come at the cost of Spidey having a broken hand or foot for a while due to Wolvie's adamantium).

"Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless, like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. Put water into a tea pot, it becomes the tea pot. Now water can flow, or it can crash. Be water my friend."

- Bruce Lee

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lee,

you are wrong in stating that wolverine can't die. He can die, it's just very difficult because you'd basically have to kill him instantly. If you crushed his heart or larynx, or managed to damage his brain beyond functioning for a few minutes, he'd die.

22 years old

Shootwrestling

Formerly Wado-Kai Karate

Ahh..but Wolverine can be killed, just as he killed a female version of himself. ( she was kinda hot by the way ) I took my son to the movie over the weekend. Not bad. Looking real forward to the Matrix Reloaded coming out in about 10 days.

Spiderman-fast, he'll end up doing flips over wolverine and kicking his a** but wolverine can't die so.... I say spiderman could win if it was done by points but by submission wolverine cause spiderman would just get tired and give up but Spiderman's better! :D

Everybodies Going Kung Fu Fighting! Yah Hoocha! LMAO

I just got back from seeing X-2. Very nice! And yes, Wolverine can die. It just takes a lot.

A lot.

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

Deathstrike is NOT a female version of Wolverine, she is a cyborg. And Spidey can't sense Wolvie's attacks when wolvie is in a full-on rage. Too unpredictable. One hit from Spidey may KO wolvie, but one hit from Wolvie and Spidey is a memory. For the record, Spidey always beat Wolvie in the comics because Spidey is Marvel's posterboy. At least Wolverine has real martial arts training, as Spidey just flips around like a peon.

Trainwreck Tiemeyer

wishes he was R. Lee Ermey.

1ONEfighting, where are you located? Are you part of a school in Lawrence?

You have to admit that for all his vaunted and much touted martial skills, Wolvie hardly ever uses them. He just goes berserk and slashes at anything that moves. For the record, my fav of the two is Wolverine. He is just plain bad. Let's also remember, for the record, that Wolverine got his butt kicked by Kitty Pride as well. She almost killed him.

Ken Chenault

TFT - It does a body good!