Wolverine vs Spiderman

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno, wolverein has claws able to cut web...so....I think.....stalemate.

#1"The road to tae kwan leep is an endless road leading into the herizon, you must fully understand its ways". #2"but i wanna wax the walls with people now" #1"come ed gruberman, your first lesson is here.....boot to the head" #2"ouch, you kicked me in the head", #1"you learn quickly ed gruberman"

Didn't they get into it in one of those crossover titles years ago?

If Logan can figure a way to negate Spidey's ability to go high, I'd have to go with Wolverine.

Kuk Sool Won - 4th dan

Evil triumphs when good men do nothing.

Spidey kicks his butt pretty much everytime. Spidersense, strength, speed, agility. He tops Wolvie in all areas. I like Wolvie better mind you. But I have seen too many comics with these two goin' at it, and Spidey wins. It's just logical.

Ken Chenault

TFT - It does a body good!

Isn't Wolverine's body infused with titanium or something? I think that would make it mighty hard for Spidey to hurt him.

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

All a distancing factor. Long range = Spidey, Short range = Wolvie. Now if wolverine can keep going long enough to wear spidey down its over.

"Jita Kyoei" Mutual Benefit and Welfare

Isn't Wolverine's body infused with titanium or something? I think that would make it mighty hard for Spidey to hurt him.

Close enough (adamantium). Theoretically indistructable. He also has his mutant ability to heal almost instantaneously. Even if Spidey used something other than web, Wolvie would heal and be back in it.

But that super strength is a tough one to counter.

Kuk Sool Won - 4th dan

Evil triumphs when good men do nothing.

Okay, now that my geek sign is placed firmly around my neck, this is just a fight and not to the death. Spiderman's "Spidey Sense" allows him to know Wolverines attacks are coming before they are launched, thus allowing him to dodge just about anything. He is faster than Wolvie and much, much stronger. Skeleton and healing factor aside, Wolvie would lose.

Hi, my name is Ken and I am a former comic geek.

(HI KEN)

Ken Chenault

TFT - It does a body good!

I think that wolverine would win because even if spiderman stayed far away he wouldnt be able to hurt wolverine because wolverine could easily cut spidermans web. If spidey got close to wolverine to fight he wouldnt hurt him because wolverine can heal himself and he could easly kill him in hand to hand combat.