• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Simple answer block his next slap, if you know how turn it into an arm lock and push him away. Although I would also say that advising your teachers beforehand is a good idea, make them aware of the situation and say that you are no longer prepred to stand for it and if they do not resolve the situation (it is their job after all) you will respond with physical force. This also means they cannot get you into as much trouble for responding because they had failed to rectify the situation:)

Hope it turns out OK, being bullied is not a pleasant experience. Incident :D ally this approach has worked for me in the past, people now know my grade and capabilities and they don't pick on me because of it. In fact many ask question me about how to join up.

Edit: Just got yellow belt for this post-yey :karate:

Edited by GrrrArg

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he physically touches you ( worth fighting back ) then put him into an arm bar or trip him, maybe a nice punch to his nose. That should stop him from comming back. An example of this is when I was eating lunch and this guy and his goon came up to me and started yelling at me saying names and things ( i am 5'0 18 years old and 140 lbs. so i am short and small, Irish =) ) and anyway I told them to stop and he got mad that i resisted him so he tried to punch me in the face, I side stepped it and flipped him right on his back ( only because I knew his goon would come )

and then i punched his friend in the stomach and tripped him, never a problem since.

Be as a tranquil pool of water in the woods. Calm, collected, reflecting on its surface all that is around it. Make your own mind such a quiet mirror reflecting the mind of the opponent. Even as your partner's impulse to attack passes through his mind it should be reflected in you.

The safest battle is the one that is never fought