• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

If you fight him or one of the others, make sure you win. If you don't, the harassment will only increase. If the "friend" that likes to slap you around wins, his slapping will probably get harder and more frequent. I would get new friends.

Ken Chenault

TFT - It does a body good!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if you give him a good fight, the chance of his harassment increasing in unlikely, but I guarantee everytime he slaps you, if you respond with a strike, he will think twice about slapping you again.

"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who

are willing to endure pain with patience."

"Lock em out or Knock em out"

you have got to remember though that you are in still in school, and even if you think what you did was right and appropriate action the teachers might not look at it in the same way. Ive been suspended b4 for defending myself and for using EXCESSIVE force when it was cleary reasonable, keep the fights outside of school no matter how tempting it is to knock him out during lessons, it will save you alot of hassle

ad

Brown Sash Hsing I/Lau Gar Kung Fu

Brown Belt San Shou

17 yr old

http://www.selfdefencehelp.co.uk

Good advice, ad.

"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who

are willing to endure pain with patience."

"Lock em out or Knock em out"

Why would you need your friends help wkc17? There is no honor or bravado in gang violence. If you can't take care of it yourself, maybe you shouldn't do it.

Ken Chenault

Why would you need your friends help wkc17? There is no honor or bravado in gang violence. If you can't take care of it yourself, maybe you shouldn't do it.

Honour is over-rated sometimes; it's wherever you find it. And bullies deserve everything they get.

Honour is over-rated sometimes; it's wherever you find it. And bullies deserve everything they get.

But that makes you no better than the guys you would be complaining about. And someday, somebody may just decide to beat the snot out of you. With a little help from their friends, of course. Have your friends watch your back but only get involved if the other guys friends(gang) do. Honor is only overrated because no one cares about it enough anymore. :( Martial artists, IMO, should care about honor.

Ken Chenault

Why dont you ask him to stop by your dojo and he can see what goes on there and most schools offer a free class. You can also ask him to participate with you in some sparring sessions. if this does not work at some point you must put a stop to it and kick his butt.

Where Art ends, nature begins.

But that makes you no better than the guys you would be complaining about. And someday, somebody may just decide to beat the snot out of you. With a little help from their friends, of course. Have your friends watch your back but only get involved if the other guys friends(gang) do. Honor is only overrated because no one cares about it enough anymore. :( Martial artists, IMO, should care about honor.

Ok, I knew I was asking for trouble by stating what I did without any explanation. Heh. First let me say that I know all about school bullies and fights at school. I grew up in some pretty rough schools and was harrassed more than a few times. I've been thrown from a moving train by three big guys, and so on. When it comes down to it, these fights are not about anything except domination and humiliation. Pain is one way that they dominate you. You probably know all this already, but I am letting you know where I'm coming from.

If you get bullied enough you will do almost anything to make it stop. And that is what I was referring to in my comment about honour. Things are just not so black and white outside of the dojo. People who give you no respect (and I mean as a human being) need to be shown the error of their ways, and if that means being a good example until they see the light or whether it means asking someone who is bigger than you to pound them, then that's your call.

Hmmm. I know that I still haven't explained myself adequately, so I'll think on this some more and see what else I can come up with (I'm home sick, so today is not my best day for expressing myself clearly).