• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 10 months later...

i pay so much that i have shame to put the price here

i do wing chun, i dont wanna stop because i have a good relationship with my sifu and is a great place to train, i can go to train any day any time, but damn everytime has some new seminar, new this , new that...

is not a mcdojo but is very very very expensive :cry:

Help the world and I will help you

I pay 40 Euro (about 50$) fot Tai chi and about 30 Euro ( about 37$) for kickboxing and the kickboxing fee is incusive of the other services of a gym (if I want to do aerobics,spinning or weightlifting it is included).

HAHA I have you all beat.

I pay freakin $90 a month to be on a one year membership for National Karate in freakin Oklahoma....90 bucks. If I payed by the year it would be $100. Private lessons for a hour with jim butin are 100 bucks a hour then like 35 for the other teachers. Beginning belt tests run about 30...and gradually increase with the belt. Its balls expensive.

#1"The road to tae kwan leep is an endless road leading into the herizon, you must fully understand its ways". #2"but i wanna wax the walls with people now" #1"come ed gruberman, your first lesson is here.....boot to the head" #2"ouch, you kicked me in the head", #1"you learn quickly ed gruberman"

Good luck finding someone who teaches jeet. I really want to take hapkido but havent found any places close to me

#1"The road to tae kwan leep is an endless road leading into the herizon, you must fully understand its ways". #2"but i wanna wax the walls with people now" #1"come ed gruberman, your first lesson is here.....boot to the head" #2"ouch, you kicked me in the head", #1"you learn quickly ed gruberman"