• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

do guys like chicks that a martial artists?

well first off, i love ladies. now, when i find a chick that does martial arts as well, thats just sexy. same thing i think if ur an athlete (i play lacrosse) and other athletic chicks are sexy to me (not the 1s on steroids in the olympics who lift more weight than 3 grown men put together though). i think martial arts or athletic girls are sexy beause they obviously care about their body since fitness is key to any sport or art. personality is obviously important, but to me i like girls who are in good shape.

2nd Dan Soo Bahk Do. Dan Bon - 36884

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I asked my girlfriend if she wanted to do Judo and she refused, and to tell you the truth I really don't care if a girl does martial arts or not. No, on second thought I think Ì prefer those who don't because I prefer a very feminine girl (I'm not saying that girls who do MA are masculine by the way). But I wouldn't refuse a girl just because she does martial arts, there's so much more involved when speaking of relationships

I want a woman who doesn't need me to protect her and have me do the 'dirty work', and that whole *ee! I can't possibly kick!* thing is a serious turn-off, so yes. Plus, i've been told by a woman or two that if they go to the gym and start hitting the bag, guys instantly swarm them.

"Anything worth doing is worth doing badly." - Baleia

Well, my ex girlfriend did that Arnis de Mano???sp (filipino)style kickboxing.

And my present girlfriend and future wife does Shotokan with me, we both joined at the same time so we could progress together.

So yeah, I guess I do like girls that do Martial Arts. Like someone said in a previous post about girls that are athletic and give a damn about their body...it's hot.

Yeah I like girls that do martial arts, a girl that wants to take care of themselves is always attractive.

If I was going out with someone I was training with I might have a problem though, especially in sparring.

"There are no limitations only plateux, and once you reach them you must not stay there."

--Bruce Lee

Dont think it makes a difference to me, can seee how it helps to share in interest like that - and if it is a dominant portion of your life [training] then they're gonna be more understanding bout it more easily...

Girls in MA are definite +'s, a girl with a desire to be fit and know how to defend herself, along with an underlying goal of enlightenment, who could ask for more! Besides you won't have to worry about her when she walks those dark alleys at night ^_^

Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless like water. When you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup; when you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle; when you put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow- or it can crash. Be water my friend. ~Bruce Lee

• 4 weeks later...

lol!! Yes, well, it is tough being a girl in a male-dominated sport. But for me, I always do enjoy the satisfaction of kicking some their * after a good sparring match

I agree with you totally , there is a great deal of enjoyment when you beat a guy especially if he thinks he is the best!!!!

but for all u guys that made the nice comments about us martial arts gals thanks that was sweet ! nothing like showing your affection by giving each other a beating. lol makes u feel all warm inside :karate: oh and just so you know guys ( and I think some of u ladies will agree) martial arts guys are hot !!!! I am totally into guys who do martial arts !!!!!

your hands and feet are all the protection you need, you win some you loose some but you live to fight another day !!!