• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

do guys like chicks that a martial artists?

I think it is! I found it on an avatar site listed here and since Quistis is my favorite character next to Zell (he's hilarious) and Squall I picked it. Anyway..I think we should get back on topic ^^;;

Female- 16 years old - Brown Belt 3rd grade.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I am in the Martial Arts, and I am deffinantly into the girls that are in Martial Arts. I am a 14 year old Blue Belt in Tae Kwon Do. I can't really find any girls that are into Martial Artists. I live in Upstate New York, if anyone is a girl around my age that is into the Martial Arts or knows someone like this. Email me, somers8907@yahoo.com. I don't care if its just for friendship, I need someone to talk with and stuff. Actually, thats just what I am looking for, to start.

:karate:

Ryan "Ryu" Somers

Blue Belt - ITF Tae Kwon Do

2 Years - Basic Hapkido

I'd have to say no. There are many factors that make relationships work. Just being say a martial artist, or a musician, or a blonde or whatever might be enough to take a second look but there has to be much more substance that any one activity can provide.

Really depends on the person (not refering to fighting ability).

I am still sticiking with what I said before.

:karate:

Ryan "Ryu" Somers

Blue Belt - ITF Tae Kwon Do

2 Years - Basic Hapkido

I hope when I find the (one) that she is into MA's. Would make our fights as much fun as making up. LOL

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

It can definately help if your both into MA.The long hours away training don't cause so many rows that way.

As I've been with my girlfreind 7yrs I don't think I'm aloud to say if I like Martial girls.I do enjoy the stretching sessions with partners though!!! :brow:

Never give in

I hope when I find the (one) that she is into MA's. Would make our fights as much fun as making up. LOL

A one track mind...

It's happy hour somewhere in the world.

both my and my bf are martial artists and we love the fact that we can train together and not worry about "hurting" each other.

We've been together a year and a half and we have never fought over anything. I say it's because of two reasons: we don't like to argue and we spar often together so that takes out a lot of tension. Ha ha ha.

A friend of mine said there's nothing more sexy than a confident woman.

Come on ZR you know you were thinking the same thing. LOL

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."