• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Headbutts are taught in Muay Thai (places that don't just do sprt Muay Thai). Also, we learn locks, chokes and throws. Groundwork is really limited to just a couple of chokes and locks but a ton of striking drills. The emphasis is to break your opponent, and break them fast.

Just kick 'em, they'll understand.- Me

Apprentice Instructor under Guro Inosanto in Jun Fan Gung Fu and Filipinno Martial arts.

Certified Instructor of Frank Cucci's Linxx system of martial arts.

• 3 months later...

well I wouldn't know any good books or videos but you would have to go on the net and serch for a site in your area of books and then could buy it.

well if you go to muay thai class well you could ask the trainer there for some and if not go to a class if want to learn something or get better if you got that.

also I thought cheap take down attacks well it depends how old you are and how the compititions are :nod:

oh well you could look at previews topics in here maybe that will help :nod:

David N

when you do your best it`s going to show.

[ This Message was edited by: kicker on 2001-12-29 16:51 ]

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"

If you get a chance, attend a Master Chai (Sirichai Surisute) or Guro Dan Inosanto seminar. You'll be sure to learn plenty of "illegal" techniques.

Just kick 'em, they'll understand.- Me

Apprentice Instructor under Guro Inosanto in Jun Fan Gung Fu and Filipinno Martial arts.

Certified Instructor of Frank Cucci's Linxx system of martial arts.

• 3 months later...