• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

How to get 6-pack Abs [for those interested]

BoxerScott

What workout is best if we want "party ball" abs instead of a dinky little six-pack? :P

Hehe! I think I still have a six pack underneath all the insulation! Fortunately, the "ice" is melting and my six pack is becoming visible again. :D

Dean

Dahn Boh Nim - Black-Brown Belt

Kuk Sool Won

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow." - James Dean

• 7 months later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I was just wondering if this is a pretty good routine to cut and get a 6-pak every moring i get usualy get up at 5:30 am to get ready for school but instead since mabe last week i've been getting up at 4am doing this in this order stretch for 10 mins then do this......

1st waist twists-4 sets 90 reps with 10 lbs.weights

2nd Leaning waist twist ( touch toes- 4 sets 90 reps same weits

3rd sit-up twists 4 sets 45 reps

4th leg raises (strait up or side kk as high as I can) 4 sets 50 reps

and thats it then when i get home i do the same thing right after i run for 30-60 mins . is this good for pretty fast results? just wondering (p.s. just a thought think about sweating out some of your water weight along with bruning calories and fat. then think about the results after a while) if this isnt good enough got ne ideas.

art is the mastery of techniques,reflected by the soul-

Its not what you do,but how you do.- =BRUCE LEE=

Situps and ab exercises don't get you cut. You can exercise for 23 hours a day and stay flabby. It's all in what you eat, focus on your diet and a good workout will help, but diet is #1!

The amateur shoots his hands out ferociously, but lacks any true power. A master is not so flamboyant, but his touch is as heavy as a mountain.

I havent read the replies really but one minor correction i need to do is about the bulking/cutting process. it is not true that you cant bulk and cut at the same time. though it is generally true, some people can do it though its more difficult. you just need the right knowledge, will, and genes.

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence thus, is not an act, but a habit. --- Aristotle

• 6 months later...

"Abs are made in the kitchen" is a known saying. Simply means, if your diet sucks, so will your abs. It is possible to bulk and cut. I'm living proof. I have dropped over 65lbs, and bulked up. Not that much, but enough for people to notice a difference. Now, if I increase my carloric intake, then I would shorely go up more in mass, however, this would hinder my chances for a six pack, as I do still sit at 17% body fat (down from 36%). Usually, if you hit 13% your abs will start to show. My upper, and part of my middle abs are start to come though, when I workout, and work them. I usually cannot see them unless I'm standing in certain light. I still have a ways to go, but I can tell you, it's all in what you want, and where you want to be.

I don't have to be the best, just better than you!

Working towards 11% BF and a Six pack