• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

diets ????

Angelus

• 2 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
no, i am in tae kwon do, but i don't diet. tae kwon do alone should help you lose it. but my mom was on the weight watchers diet for a while and it helped her ALOT! good luch with your diet though and i hope you lose the weight that you want to get rid of!

Tae Kwon Do

15-years old

purple--belt

• 2 weeks later...
I do Tae Kwon Do, too, but I'm fat :bawling: Well, not THAT fat. But I could lose some weight also. I think I eat to much "junk." I'm not a sweet eater, so that's not the problem. It's chips and things like that. I used to eat a lot of rice, but I cut that back. Any advice?

Laurie F

Rice won't make you gain weight. It's the staple of many Asian diets, and non-westernised Asians are generally pretty thin. See my above post on the main things to cut out. And, yeah, if you eat a lot of junk food, that's a no-brainer: cut out the chips and take-aways. (Although chips every now and again won't really hurt ya.)

don't we all?

I've never had to diet. I have an ideal body, but that doesn't mean I'm healthy, I'm probably less healthy than most people. my doctor said to cut out simple carbs and processed fats, and while I look the same, I feel a lot better. Maybe when you are craving sweets or junk, go for your favorite fruit or veggie? I love them now.