• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

All

Tobias_Reece

I will not be frequenting this forum any more. I feel that the discussions are petty, unintelligent, and uninformative. I need a forum where I can ask a question and people will answer it, not one where it will turn into "you should do Muay Thai". I quite frankly am sick of the members who post the same thing over and over again (BJJ/rules, kata is crap etc), but I am also sick of the comparative styles forum. This seems to be the place for someone who has no idea about the martial arts to ask if Muay Thai can beat Tae Kwon Do - and guess what, the loop returns (see previous sentence).

---------------------------

I wish everyone that reads this message all the best for the future. I hope I leave this forum with a neutral stance. Please bear in mind I do not set out to insult anybody. I apologise if I have.

I know that this action will make me some enemies, but I also know it will strengthen the bonds with my friends.

"You Are Never Given A Dream Without Also Being Given The Power To Make It True. You May Have To Work For It, However"

Principal Kobudo Instructor & Owner

West Yorkshire Kobudo Academy

2nd Kyu (Matayoshi Okinawan Kobudo, IOKA UK)

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Well, kind of sorry to see you go. Thank you for your contributions to the site.

Now Kensai's post makes sense.

Well, I definitely see your point. That's why I don't post as much as I used to.

Best of luck in finding a place that'll bring you what you're looking for.

1st Dan Hapkido

Colored belts in Kempo and Jujitsu

Too bad you feel that way Tobias. You have a lot to offer and to choose not to offer because you feel it's repetitive is somewhat weak. It's your choice, and I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors. I bear you no ill-will, but will miss "debating" traditional kabudo with you. Hopefully, someday, you'll realize that the point of communal learning to put aside the assanine and look for the good and add your best where you can.

Take care. Enjoy the path your feet take you.

MA.

"I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.

Imagination is more important than knowledge.

Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." Einstein

Hope you decide to return one day.

"You can't change a country by leaving it. You can't make a possitive influence if you're not there."

Good luck.

Kuk Sool Won - 4th dan

Evil triumphs when good men do nothing.