How many are training during easter?

How many of you are training during easter  

27 members have voted

1. 1. How many of you are training during easter

• yes
    • no

How much room does it take to do Kata?

:)

No see the reason I made the training ground in the woods is so that I would get a workout just getting to the place. The place where I've began setting it up has only one way to get there, an old logging road that's straight up the sound of this hill, really steep and the climb is about 50-100 yards. At the very top it flattens off, that is my new training ground.

What I plan to do is make several training spots along this road as it continues up the side of the mountain, with each spot concentrating on one thing. I'll run this little idea by my sensei and see what he thinks before doing it though as it will be a lot of work and I would want people to use it.

Michael Smith

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just gotta do it! I slacked off yest. & last night so-- I'll have to work on the wavebag pretty heavy,do my tonfa form a couple of dozens times, and then probably collapse in a sweaty heap while trying to decide if I want the Cadbury egg or the chocolate bunny... :D

*1st Dan Oct 2004*

"Progress lies not enhancing what is, but in advancing toward what will be."

"It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them."

Well, today my family did a ton of gardening since it's supposed to rain all of next week. So I was spinning the garden tools like a bo :) I'm sure the passing traffic enjoyed my tosses :D

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

Well, it is Sunday evening and so far no training, but lots of pondering :D I did go for walk and do some yard work today. We were away from Thursday night to this afternoon, though.

The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.

-Lao-Tse