• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

KarateForums.com Survivor 2 - Individual Challenge 4 (7)

We meet again. :) I apologize the time it is taking, which is why I have never set a date of any kind. I am sorry for your frustration.

But, know that whatever frustration you have, I have double that. The articles section will launch when I feel it both appropriate and moderately stocked. This contest is designed to enrich the community by adding more content into the articles section.

I do not want to release any specifics at this time.

Thank you.

---

Now, this thread is about the Survivor game, so let's get back to that. :)

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a note when I made this challenge idea I had planned on the people playing to vote on the best one to win immunity. Not know who that one was of course. So What ever you all do just letting you in on my line of thinking.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

Thanks for the help Patrick. Too many links to follow. My article has been posted, so please be kind. I hope it meets the standards you have set forth. Good luck to the rest of you.

Ken Chenault

TFT - It does a body good!

No problem.

Submission received and it appears to meet our guidelines. :) I look forward to reading it.

Yes, your submission is in as well.

ZeRo and LeaF: Better hurry up and get something in! :)

Deadline has passed. Thank you for the entries. I will be reading them when I get a chance and results will be posted within a day or two.

Did we all get one in Patrick? I hope so. Don't keep us waiting too long. Don't know if this is allowed, but what was everyone's articles about? I am not asking Patrick specifically, since he will be busy reading them, I am asking the writers.

Ken Chenault

TFT - It does a body good!

Ken: 2 entries got in. You and monkeygirl. What do you mean "don't keep us waiting too long?" Cripes. lol I posted that right before I went to bed and I have been up for 1 hour now. So, 1 hour has passed since I wrote that. Relax. :)

I had previously decided to mention the article titles when the winner is announced.

Withers: Survivor 2 has been going for a while now. But, feel free to submit an article. For details look at the Articles forum description on the forum home.

Thanks. :)