• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Saddam the Monster.

kchenault

Interesting articles. I had no idea that he was training a child army. That's just unbelievably low.

It was only reported the other day but this has been know since the mid 80's. Hitler did the saem thing in WWII and the NVA did it in Vietnam. Takes War and evil to a differant leval.

I hope everyone who carries a sign and protest President Bush never has to live under a person like Saddam.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Edited by diamondick

• 2 weeks later...
Gosh, where to even start. It's pretty much impossible to even make a logical reply to that, it was just that ridiculous. The video was just plain funny--well made, but ludicrous just the same. As for the article, that was probably the most outlandish thing I have ever read. I do hope that you know the video was edited, and that you don't actually prescribe to the stuff said in that article. And then if you don't believe any of that, I would have to echo Ken and ask what the point is? Just to show how deluded some people are?

Might as well take my advice--I don't use it anymore.