• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

hey kickchick dont forget Songham they do Inwah, and some other for sets, and they are the worst style there is, its the ATA (an association [associations suck] bent on raking in the money) im in it but only to embarress them, i really do TKD at a no association school where i also take buddhist kung fu, and how shall i embarress the ATA by winning triple crown in world and then reavealing that i do Moo Duk Kwan tae kwan do to my instructor and tell him i wont be going to his school any more and to tell the grand master that his style is terrible it will be funny, but im doing it to prove a point, i hope nobody in the ATA reads this
http://www.gamegen.com/fightgen/characters/jae-repeated-kicks.gif

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The poster was merely asking where he could find the different forms he needed for belt advancement in TKD? (on web) so as he could start studying them now to prepare for the future.

I wasn't aware that craknek has only been taking 2 weeks worth of classes so now I feel that is a bad idea..... learn the basics and progress with the rest of your class. As an advanced student, you may then look ahead, as you say, prepare for the future

I understand that the ATA did use the Chang Hun forms and "Pinan" forms prior to those. Now Songahm forms are used.

("the "Songahm Star" is the pattern that is formed on the ground if all 18 forms of the Songahm system are completed. In a perfect Songahm Star, the distance from the center point of the star to the top point is nine feet ("feet" being the student's foot length). The total distance from the top point to the bottom point equals 18 feet, representing the number of forms in the Songahm system.")

hey kickchick dont forget Songham they do Inwah, and some other for sets, and they are the worst style there is, its the ATA (an association [associations suck] bent on raking in the money) im in it but only to embarress them, i really do TKD at a no association school where i also take buddhist kung fu, and how shall i embarress the ATA by winning triple crown in world and then reavealing that i do Moo Duk Kwan tae kwan do to my instructor and tell him i wont be going to his school any more and to tell the grand master that his style is terrible it will be funny, but im doing it to prove a point, i hope nobody in the ATA reads this

???

The only person you are "embarressing" is your grammar teacher.

I'm no longer posting here. Adios.

lol you should try out the ATA see how bad their stuff is, they dont let you create any creativity or even try to make your kicks and stuff look good or anything, and this is the internet f00 grammar dont matter

Grammar always matters Jae Hoon.

You are showing your disrespect for the entire art of TKD with your lame attempt at making a point.

If you happen to pull it off, which is a BIG if, it will be a sad day for all of TKD. Why a BIG if, you say? Because the world is a BIG place for such a small minded fish thinking to win a triple crown in anything.

Sad day indeed... :cry:

Ken Chenault

TFT - It does a body good!

lol im just trying to prove that songham is no good, you try out the ATA and see what i mean, and i have gotten national already, lol and i have gotten world where i go too

another thing, you cant consider ATA part of the TKD community since its a style of their own it is really Songham style not really a TKD also they dont let you do creative stuff, or stuff to music or do stuff outside of their association, also they are all for the money they dont peeps to have an advantage so they make them use their weapons in tournys and their sparring gear which is really stupid, you arent gonna get an advantage really, also they way overcharge on everything and have all these stupid things like Master Club, and you dont realize this till your a higher rank and you dont want to quit and have to start over (no dojo besides an ATA would respect an ATA belt, they laugh at them)

Where are you from? and how old are you? Just wondering.

"A man can fail many times, but a man is not a failure until he blames someone else"

"I will not fear...

Fear is the mind killer...

I will let my fear pass right through me..."

Dune.

texas, 17, i started TKD when i was 5 and am now a 2nd Dan black belt, i can test for 3rd in like half a year

Ok, Mr. Jae Hoon... you can feel how you will about the ATA, but the fact remains, they teach TKD. I don't know if it was you who hunted me down on AIM, but I don't appreciate being bashed and badgered by the form I study and teach.

Colored belts learn Songham, Inwah, and Choong Jung forms, but from 1st degree on you learn different forms. Had you cared enough to dig deeper, you would have realized how wrong you are. Black belts are in fact required to create part of their form, though this requirement, as always, VARIES BETWEEN SCHOOLS which some people can't get through their thick heads.

Just because it is an association doesn't make it bad. Each school is at liberty to teach what they will and how they will, only the forms are the main point to be followed. Some schools spar from day 1, others wait 6 months before they let their students spar.

I'd advice you and any other ATA hater to get your facts straight before you argue a mute point. Don't belittle my chosen Art, as I don't belittle yours.

Gawd... some of you people really piss me off!

Fury

~Traing in Songham TaeKwonDo since 2001~