• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:sad:

Hmm...the tournament went......not good!

I fought six matches and lost 5 and won 1.

I got hurt in the first match when I fought a big blackbelt-guy. He did a very hard low kick on my left leg so I couldn't kick with it anymore. I was really surprise how hard I had to hit to score! The referee always denied me points by saying: - "To soft, to weak, not hard enogh." all the time. It was really close to fullcontact karate. The last match I thought I was about to win. I was leading with 7 points to 0 when it was 20 seconds left. Then my opponent kicked on my hand and because of the pain I had to give up. I'm going to the doctor today because it still hurts like hell!

Well, I guess I really learned something. Now I'm gonna train even harder and harder and HARDER!

I'll be back! :evil:

as they say....you always take something away from the tournys..better luck next time.........put ice on it for now............ :nod:

rushman (karate forums sensei)

3rd dan wtf/kukkiwon

"saying nothing...sometimes says the most"--e. dickerson

Hey Richard!

Don't feel bad - you've learned lots from your tournament, that's all! It's the only way you're going to get better and it seems as though you've already got the determination, so I'm sure you'll be kicking a$$ all over the place next time! :grin:

Lori :wave:

If you think something small cannot make a difference - try going to sleep with a mosquito in the room.

-Unknown-

• 1 month later...