• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Bruce lee

Well, because of how many enemies Bruce made, it wouldn't surprise me at all if he was murdered. I dont mean by ninjas, evil spirits or anything of the such. Someone would have easily used a dim mak pressure point to kill him. Who is to say that one of the other actors in Game Of Death wasnt trained in dim mak? In a fight scene, they could easily apply the proper pressure. Some of those points will cause the brain to swell and the person will die in under a month with no evidence left behind. Pretty nifty huh? That would make people think that it was merely the asprin that did it and nothing more. He was one of the healthiest people I ever saw, so I doubt it was asprin. Notice that I said doubt, which means I still believe in the possibility. No matter how, and if, he died....WE NEED HIM BACK!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

yeah, he died because of the aspirin.

A Tai-Chi practitioner once told me that his ying and yang were out of sink. He said that Lee practiced too much hard and not enough soft. Apparantly, acording to the practitioner, thats how he died.

But I dont believe it.

C ya

"You Are Never Given A Dream Without Also Being Given The Power To Make It True. You May Have To Work For It, However"

Principal Kobudo Instructor & Owner

West Yorkshire Kobudo Academy

2nd Kyu (Matayoshi Okinawan Kobudo, IOKA UK)

• 2 years later...
There are many stories about how he died! But I think that he was sick... it was not the aspirin but a cerebral embolism. But a good post would be the death of Brandon Lee that also had a strange death... the second in the familly.. Spooky!!!!!!

Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless, like water...

i always thought it was a combination of the aspirin and other drugs he was taking.

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."