• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

New to these forums :)

hikari

Hi, my name is Bryony... (female, 21)

I'm from Brisbane, Australia and this is the first time I've come into these forums and thought it'd be fun to sign up :)

I attend at a club "Australian Academy of Martial Arts" (https://www.aama.com.au) and I teach there. : ) ... I have nooo idea who is in these forums.. I might be lucky/unlucky to run into people I know :o

I apologize in advance if during my time in these forums I repeat topics already discussed or get behind in responding to people :)

Hope to meet some new people to start some fun conversations about karate and share some interests and start some debates about topics that matter :)

Bri!

xxxxxxx :D

Stress - The confusion created when one's mind overrides the body's basic desire to choke the living * out of some * that desperately needs it!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya. If you think that a subject you want to know about has already been discussed, use the search feature at the top of the page. If you didn't find it, feel free to start a topic on it :)

Welcome to the forum. Pull up a chair and post a way :)

Laurie F

Hello Bri,

Glad you decided to join in the fun. There are lots of great people here as well as a lot of styles represented. Of course yours and mine are the best. :lol: Look forward to seeing your posts.

Have a great day and a better tomorrow! :D :karate:

Greg

"If your hand goes forth withhold your temper"

"If your temper goes forth withold your hand"

-Gichin Funakoshi