• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Does Anyone Have Any Idea What This Means??

Blade13

The internet can hurt.

We can type how we feel and when responses come back we either think that user is mad or ignoring you.

Try not to take the Web so seriously.

Its hard I know cause we all want to share whats on our minds and we dont mean harm, but the only thing that brings harm is the web itself. :smile: :nod:

Kung Fu Black Belt 1st Dan

GoldDragon Academy

-------------------------

Represenitive for Paltalk.com

*-*-*-*-Mouser (Palhelp)*-*-*-*-*-

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys. It really means a lot to find people who believe me. I understand what u mean about the net and not takin s*** from people. Im the same way, but someday, some times, we all hafta trust someone without knowing exactly why. I dunno if this is a good place to say this, but...one of the practices I invented was "drunken bag boxing" as I nicknamed it. Just take a plastic grocery bag and throw it into the air, beat the crap out of it using as many moves as u can. Try to keep it in the air. You look drunk when you do this (hence the name), but it REALLY helps build speed and aiming ur blows against a moving target. Hit it as fast as possible. Has anyone else ever done this? If not, give me ur thoughts on it. It would be cool to know I actually made up something useful. :spitlaugh:

Blade--

To be honest, as a kid, I use to do "Drunken Bag Boxen." :grin:

It is indeed a challenge and come to think of it..it does build up speed and agility.

Thanks for that post blade.

Who knows-you might be the new inventer for that Art... :brow:

I love to shadowbox and also I love to kick a Weightbag while looking in the mirror while listening to Fast Music..

:smile:

Again, thanks Blade...I find that really intresting :wave:

Kung Fu Black Belt 1st Dan

GoldDragon Academy

-------------------------

Represenitive for Paltalk.com

*-*-*-*-Mouser (Palhelp)*-*-*-*-*-

Bon, you really need to work on your mental control and disipline. There's something called a punch bag that is used when you get that angry, but the martial arts should be teaching you the mental control to combat anger of that magnitude.

ive never heard of so many self" taught "blackbelts who also instruct than i have since ive been at this site..its hard enough to train and learn in a dojang but youre just gonna learn from some books and movies..yeah ok im gonna go read some books on heart surgery then watch some operations on the health channel then see if i can get a job as a surgeon i mean why waste so much time and money on medical school

Javier l Rosario

bayshore new york

"whenever youre lazy enough not to train .someone, somewhere is training very hard to kick your ass"

[ This Message was edited by: taezee on 2001-09-27 18:26 ]

Javier l Rosario

instructor taekwondo/hapkido

under master Atef s Himaya

"whenever youre lazy enough not to train .someone, somewhere is training very hard to kick your *"