• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Martial Arts Search Engine?

I would have to agree with Patrick here LeaF. I have found an abundance of info about the martial arts since I joined, due to everyones interests and experience.

Ken Chenault

TFT - It does a body good!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
I never said there was information here, or at least I didn't mean to. All I was aluring to was that I had never used what I learned her in martial arts research papers etc. Because people often have conflicting views and it is sometimes difficult to determine reliable information, altough as Patrick suggested if checked using a search engine one could determine the accurcy and accountablity of the post :)

Goju Ryu Karate-do and Okinawan Kobudo, 17 Years Old 1st kyu Brown Belt in in Goju Ryu Karate-do, & Shodan in Okinawan Kobudo

Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both....and surpass the result.

I AM CANADIAN

I personally use Martial Info a lot (https://www.martialinfo.com). You can search schools, org's, styles, ect. I did a lot of research starting from Martial Info. It has links to a lot of good stuff (depending on what you are looking for).

Or like Patrick said, a good ol' Google search does the trick as well.

Laurie F