• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

KarateForums.com Survivor 2 - Individual Challenge 1 (4)

I'm low man on the totem pole here. I have the fewest posts of most of you people. I'm just trying to catch up.

Ken Chenault

TFT - It does a body good!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe this challenge should have been for 2 days.....

This is Day 3 ... the beginning of the weekend!!!

I don't know about the rest of the Survivor gang, but I do have a life outside of KF....

Most of you know how I post, why I post, what topics I usually post to and so on.

I understand this is a game.... but it is no longer fun.

I post primarily to offer advice and information. Rarely do you see me making posts that I have made in the past few day. (Altough some actually are good quality ... not just a one liners!)

I see that it is boosting KF's post count ... and maybe that is all it is really doing at this point. 'Cept for those getting new belts.... for me it is pointless now.

The final Survivor challenge should have been to test ones's knowledge ... (as in the previous Survivor games) ((am I actually agreeing with Tobias AGAIN!!)) this is merely a measure of how much time you can personally spend on the computer logged on to KF. Is that Survival??? In a sense I guess it is but......

We already had a team post count and it did not go over the weekend.... and it wasn't 4 days long! 2 days would have been long enough to tally up some individual posts IMO....

This will most likely be one of my last posts of the weekend.

Don't worry I will no longer competition for the rest of you.... (at least not in this particular challenge)....

Well said KickChick. :D

"You Are Never Given A Dream Without Also Being Given The Power To Make It True. You May Have To Work For It, However"

Principal Kobudo Instructor & Owner

West Yorkshire Kobudo Academy

2nd Kyu (Matayoshi Okinawan Kobudo, IOKA UK)

Expected. None the less, the game has a variety of challenges. Fun, boring, challenging, long, short, easy, lucky and whatever they may be. We have challenge ideas, but they are only so far and I am keeping some around for later rounds. I am always open to challenge suggestions.

That said, I expend my time to run this game and if it is not appreciated or enjoyed, we do not need to have it anymore.

Also, this is not the "final challenge," the final challenge is when there are 2 people left.

Now that you mention it, I don't remember any of us complaining about any of the challenges the first time around. :roll:

Kuk Sool Won - 4th dan

Evil triumphs when good men do nothing.

ok roll your eyes!

Seems the hole lot is against me ! :bawling: ...expected!

... and Sai not 4 days worth of "individual " posting... I can see you can handle that ... but we cannot measure up to you! :D

Give us the same challenges ... (oh let me see... who thought up most of those??? oh it was me!!!) :) :wink:

Hope there are better challenges coming! :D

You thought up "the quiz"? I think not. You contributed some quizzes, just as Gehrig, Doug and Sai have.

4 days is a variance. I try to keep things differing in time and also base it around my schedule, so that it can be done properly.