Patrick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm right here!! Hey, where do you train Diablo? I train at Champions in North Vancouver.

Lori :wave:

If you think something small cannot make a difference - try going to sleep with a mosquito in the room.

-Unknown-

On 2001-07-08 16:01, F-S-K wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: thats the funniest shit ive heard in a long time...stop it your killing me HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Really???? I don't get the joke??? Seriously......we'd kick your butts all over the field!!!!!!!!! I'm not killing you - just your team!!!! :razz: :razz: :razz:

If you think something small cannot make a difference - try going to sleep with a mosquito in the room.

-Unknown-

"I think all sports teams are great for the all have determination and a will to win"

If that's not PC, i dunno what is. :weirdlook:

Just kick 'em, they'll understand.- Me

Apprentice Instructor under Guro Inosanto in Jun Fan Gung Fu and Filipinno Martial arts.

Certified Instructor of Frank Cucci's Linxx system of martial arts.

They break my heart every year but I like the Vikings. Being from MN I'm born to watch hockey and the Wild did alright this year.

"Jita Kyoei" Mutual Benefit and Welfare

• 3 weeks later...
new york yankees..new york knicks :up: :up: :up:

Javier l Rosario

instructor taekwondo/hapkido

under master Atef s Himaya

"whenever youre lazy enough not to train .someone, somewhere is training very hard to kick your *"

sing along (blame canada, blame canada...)from the song in the movie south park!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Javier l Rosario

instructor taekwondo/hapkido

under master Atef s Himaya

"whenever youre lazy enough not to train .someone, somewhere is training very hard to kick your *"

yeah, u know what we're talking aboot. :lol:

blame Canada, BLAME CANADA :lol:

"In combat know the enemys rhythm, use a rhythm he cannot anticipate, upset his rhythm, and win." Miyamoto Musashi (1584-1645)

Oss!

Chris Pullan.

1st Dan Shotokan Karate. (KUGB)