• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

party hard

ZeRo

ive just come back from my friends house party and am feeling quite amazingly rough from only getting 2 hours of sleep and not eating anything. the thing is i gotta go to TKD in 3 hours and i dunno if im gonna make it.

should you train after a party/celebration if your not goin to give it near 100%?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Well lack of sleep and the flu are two entirely different things!!!

I've taught class under less then perfect conditions (lack of sleep).... dragging myself in because I have 20 or so people there wanting to work out.

Once I get going... the adrenaline kicks in (as I start to kick :D ) and I feel much better. You do need to eat something (carb) though for added energy (45-60 min prior).

Now if its a hangover.... shame on you! 8) ..... (still not the same as the flu.... you have to experience one in order to know firsthand!!)

Hey I mean what happens if you get attacked on the street and you haven't slept and have imbibed a bit too much??? Tell your attacker to come back when you're feeling 100%?? :lol:

As with any of your training ... take everything that comes your way as a learning experience ....