• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Footwork. Everything else should be built off of your footwork.

Just kick 'em, they'll understand.- Me

Apprentice Instructor under Guro Inosanto in Jun Fan Gung Fu and Filipinno Martial arts.

Certified Instructor of Frank Cucci's Linxx system of martial arts.

Jab.. Jab-cross.. Jab-cross-hook work very well in sparring. You can also do double pak-sao, since you are a Wing Tsun guy, you'll find that doing the double pak-sao works very well, follow the double pak-sao with cross-hook-cross and you'll be very hard to deal with. You'll really have to find out what works best for you.

I am short and like to stick with cut-kicks and body shots. I'll to a pak-sao low to pak-sao high sometimes too. Just play with it and try to learn while sparring.... if you try to "win" when sparring, then you'll never learn.

Just kick 'em, they'll understand.- Me

Apprentice Instructor under Guro Inosanto in Jun Fan Gung Fu and Filipinno Martial arts.

Certified Instructor of Frank Cucci's Linxx system of martial arts.

Taisabaki...movement. To change off your opponents line of attack is great. Plus takedowns, lots and lots of takedowns.

"Never hit a man while he's down; kick him, its easier"

Sensei Ron Bagley (My Sensei)

Don't go into a fight with a plan of what your going to hit your opponent with 'cause you'll be too busy thinking of how to do the combination and forget about other techniques and whats been thrown at your head! always keep an open mind in training and use what ever move will hit your opponent and try and sus out you opponent during the fight ie. what is his/her stance, how does he/she move, where are his/her arms, etc.

hope this helps

:karate:

"In combat know the enemys rhythm, use a rhythm he cannot anticipate, upset his rhythm, and win." Miyamoto Musashi (1584-1645)

Oss!

Chris Pullan.

1st Dan Shotokan Karate. (KUGB)

My stratedy changes with my opponent. If he is taller then me then I get in close throw knees and elbows. If I am taller then I keep him at a distance. The one best thing you can do while sparring is to control the tempo. Never let him decide how it will be fought. Never give him a chance to think and always follow threw with a kick or punch even if you know it will be blocked. It still hurts him plus if your strong enough then you can throw him off balance.

"Excuse me while I kiss the sky"

-Hendrix

I argree BlueDragon, always control the tempo and rhythm! just like the quote in my Signature. :smile:

:karate:

"In combat know the enemys rhythm, use a rhythm he cannot anticipate, upset his rhythm, and win." Miyamoto Musashi (1584-1645)

Oss!

Chris Pullan.

1st Dan Shotokan Karate. (KUGB)