• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

stupid places you have bowed at....

ZeRo

Oh, oh, I have a new story! So special. Yeah. Anyway, whenever Sensei gives us anything, we bow while taking it. I work at a restraunt as a busser. I was getting plates from a table, and as the nice person put them in my arms, I bowed. The strangest looks people give you. Then I ran back to my little bus tub to hide for a few minutes.

He who gains a victory over other men is strong; but he who gains a victory over himself is all powerful Lao-tsu

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, sorry. Hehe. A busser is the person at restraunts that's not your waitress and will take plates away from you. And, we clean tables after you leave. So don't make a big mess! Anyway, bus tubs are the tubs we put the dirty dishes in, and the kitchen people take them back, wash them, then send them out so they get dirty and I get to pick them up again. The one annoying thing, though, is sometimes the kitchen folk are slow, and the bus tubs are overflowing and stuff starts to fall out. Annoys the heck out of me. Okay, sorry for wordy ranting.

He who gains a victory over other men is strong; but he who gains a victory over himself is all powerful Lao-tsu

if you've ever walked into school for a final, bowed at the door, and taken off your shoes then come chat with me. lol yes i've done it.

Not that I condone fascism. Or

and "isms". "Isms", in my opinion

are not good. A person should not

believe in an "ism". He should

believe in himself. .- Ferris Bueller

if you've ever walked into school for a final, bowed at the door, and taken off your shoes then come chat with me. lol yes i've done it.
I should try that for finals....

And wear my dojo's t-shirt =:-}

The best a man can hope for

is, over the course of his lifetime,

to change for the better.

• 3 weeks later...

at work our managers are on a first name basis

and at karate the instructors are sensei "first name"

so i always have to catch myself from calling my managers sensei when i address them, and even then, it feels so wrong to address them without it. Like im making a grave error

Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start. - Nido Qubein

• 2 months later...

We, Atalanta. I bowed too. I also bowed to your grandma last night when I was going out the door. I'm not too clear on why I did that either...

lmao Kieran-Lilith. i used to buss tables at tx roadhouse..before i quit and got a better job. i know man i feel ya when all the dishes stack up in the kitchen. and then ur behind on glasses too. annoying eh? lets see as far as bowing goes..i love when its like a national tournament or dan test. and every1 stays in the same hotel. people bowing in hallways in the elevator in the bathroom everywhere.

2nd Dan Soo Bahk Do. Dan Bon - 36884