• 4 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had bow even to the doctor and the nurse look at me like I was from another planet. And when somebody says "OK!" I respond with a loud Ous! I just want it to dissapear in that moment.

I am an acolyte at my church, and if we are not carrying anything, we are supposed to bow at the alter. Sometimes I accidentally say Tang Soo when I bow. Also when leaving, our instructor addresses the class and says, "What kind of school is this?" We say "A black belt school sir!" My school principal(or however you spell it) said, "What kind of school is this?" and guess what I said... Yes sometimes it does get embarrassing

Tang Soo!

• 2 weeks later...

Shooting ranges. You get wierd looks from the rangemaster, but isn't he called a master for a reason?

You have a right to your actions

But never to your actions' fruits.

Act for the action's sake,

And do not be attached to inaction.

Bhagvad Gita 2.47

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I bowed out of a supermarket, Dunno why but the akarm went off the same time I ddi it, Because my mum mbought my lil sister a doll xD

T'was weird..

Never Think That You Have To Win,

Think Rather That You Do Not Have To Lose

I once bowed to my lecturer, but it was a full blown Chris Tucker hands-on-hips bow. I even took a step back before doing so, went straight from his office into the hallway and bowed from there. He found that quite amusing. But it's okay with me, I have a rep for being humourous.

Perfect Practice makes Perfect.

I think a better question is: Where haven't I bowed?

Hmm....

I've avoided bowing at the bathroom. But...for the most part, I seem to have gotten the principle of "When in doubt, bow" ingrained into my head fairly well.

He who gains a victory over other men is strong; but he who gains a victory over himself is all powerful Lao-tsu