• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Unique Hotels

KickChick

Came across this today at work (I work at a travel agency)

http://www.icehotel-canada.com/en/hotel.htm ... unbelieveable (I myself would prefer a grass shack on a white beach but hey I'd check it out!)

Its a hotel in Quebec Canada made entirely of ice! We are looking into checking it out. Any Canadian members know about this hotel?

Anyone else know of any "unique" hotel or vacation spots.... I can pass the info along! :)

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
There's a haunted hotel in New Orleans. A friend of mine took his wife there for a few days. They didn't experience anything out of the ordinary though. I have seen this hotel on the Travel channel. People usually leave after one night, the program said. For what it's worth.

Ken Chenault

TFT - It does a body good!

OKAY, NOW THAT WAS A WEAK POST! :o :wink: :lol:

All kidding aside, I think that would be a killer vacation. Eat some good food, little slap and tickle :brow: , get the sh*t scared out of ya. YEEEAAAHHH! ROCKIN' GOOD TIME! 8)

Pilsung!

Ken Chenault

Be glad when that challenge is over. :D

I don't know about unique, but I have been to The Plaza in NYC, which is a famous hotel. I've also been to the Hard Rock Hotel in Orlando, for what that's worth.

yea I've heard of the ice-hotel. Never been myself but it is actually supposed to be quite warm and comfortable, how this is possible I do not knoiw :D

Goju Ryu Karate-do and Okinawan Kobudo, 17 Years Old 1st kyu Brown Belt in in Goju Ryu Karate-do, & Shodan in Okinawan Kobudo

Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both....and surpass the result.

I AM CANADIAN

Ice is a natural insulator. That is why some tribes of the far north build with it in winter. We used to make forts out of snow and ice as kids just to keep warm while we were outside.

Ken Chenault

I have seen some information about the ice hotel on a tv show a few years ago.

There is also one in an old salt mine somewhere in Europe. It is supposed to be a good place to visit for those with breathing difficulties.