• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What do you think about this?

A blend of San Shou, MuayThai, and kickbing.

Elbow with elbow pads like the boxing golves (because only the thai fight like that), nees with need pad.

That is bad for the thai but here.

In San Shou, you only can hold for 2 seconds for throws so the new rule will be all you want holding so the thais can do nees to defend them selfs.

As for Kickboxing which can only kick above the waist.

Kicking to the lower leg is only worth 1 point, and kicking to the upper body is worth 2 points.

I just want to know, if there is a sport like that, would you join and think it is fair for all?

"Don't think!! Feel..."

-Bruce Lee

https://www.muaythaiboxing.friendpages.com

This site is dumb but I made it so it is good.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

sounds different. I don't think I like that at all. San Da is probably the sport that would be the "blend" of Muay THai and San SHou, as elbows and knees to the face are allowed as well as throws. Personally, I think Shoot-fighting is the most technical of all MMA venues to fight in.

Just kick 'em, they'll understand.- Me

Apprentice Instructor under Guro Inosanto in Jun Fan Gung Fu and Filipinno Martial arts.

Certified Instructor of Frank Cucci's Linxx system of martial arts.

I think you'll find alot of people who would like it but personnaly I have never been a fan of the point system. The winner should be the one standing at the end of a match not who could tap someone lightly the most.

P.S. That last line concerns Martial Arts in general, i'm not trying to single out Muay thai or any other disipline.

"Excuse me while I kiss the sky"

-Hendrix

I think the best arena for mixed skills is Brazilian Vale Tudo. A Vale Tudo compitition is very simple. You win by knockout, submission, corner throwing in the towel, or doctor stoppage. The rules are you can't bite, fishhook, eyegouge, or put your hands or feet in your opponents shorts. There is a 30min time limit, no rounds, and the only protective gear is a cup and a mouthpiece.

punch kick shoot pound submitt

• 3 months later...