• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

How hard is it to break three boards at once?

Well, I didn't break three at once. I am instead working on a Breaking Excellence patch. 10 breaks, 10 different techniques. Gotta say, those were the hardest boards I have ever had to break. The wood must have been green. You can see a couple pics of me in the photo album. Thanks for the encouragement last week everyone!

Here is your answer ZeRo. Someday I will do it though. I have to break two for my next test in April, so that will be one step closer. 8)

Ken Chenault

TFT - It does a body good!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am participating in a board break-a-thon this coming Saturday. I am breaking 5 boards to help raise money for a TKD scholarship fund for undrprivilaged kids in our area. I would like to attempt 3 boards at once. How hard is it really?

Anyone's thoughts are appreciated. Thanks. 8)

It's easy to break 3 boards if you use elbow or side kick.Just don't miss with your elbow and end up hitting funny bone,because trust me that hurts like hell,done it once before.

Also depends how many times you've broken boards before and how good your concentration is,for me it was easy other then that one time when I hit my funny bone,that was because my boards were a little wet though.