• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

KarateForums.com Survivor 2 Information and Sign-up

Hello,

KarateForums.com Survivor is a fun community based game based on the popular TV show. You will participate in many challenges, mostly that are beneficial to the community and the "winner" of each challenge will be immune from being voted off of the show. At the end of every challenge, there will be a vote among current players as to who will be removed.

If at any time there is a tie in voting, I will make the deciding vote. I will do my best to make my vote based on the users participation in the game to that point, in my opinion.

Our first champion was KSN Doug. Who will our next champion be? :)

This time, in addition to the special user title ;), there will be a prize. I will not reveal the prize at this time.

A total of 10 people can play and they will be divided into two teams at the start. The teams will be drawn randomly by me. At a certain point, the team concept will be removed and it will be individuals against other individuals.

This is the time to sign up. If you want to play you must respond to this post saying so. The first 10 people will be the ones who get to play.

Thank you and good luck.

Edited by Patrick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think I better enter this time, what with me visiting and participating in the forums more.

Plus with my stunning wit, and supreme reape..........rapar........reap..........dialogue, I can't lose.

Now we just need Kensai........

"You Are Never Given A Dream Without Also Being Given The Power To Make It True. You May Have To Work For It, However"

Principal Kobudo Instructor & Owner

West Yorkshire Kobudo Academy

2nd Kyu (Matayoshi Okinawan Kobudo, IOKA UK)

I would like to play :)

Goju Ryu Karate-do and Okinawan Kobudo, 17 Years Old 1st kyu Brown Belt in in Goju Ryu Karate-do, & Shodan in Okinawan Kobudo

Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both....and surpass the result.

I AM CANADIAN