• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Problem

Hi I do gymnastics training (freestyle) on wednesdays, Kickboxing on thursdays, and Choy Li Fut Kung Fu on saturdays! whew!!

Is there any way I can make I am not all worn out so I am equally able to do all three?

fool me once... shame on you

fool me twice... I'll cut your *

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
The only problem I see is training after Wednesday on Thursday. Make sure you get plenty of protein so your muscles can rebuild and adequate sleep.

There are always two choices, two paths. One choice is easy and its only reward is it's easy.

It takes sacrifice to be the best.

I agree, because protein is the muscle regenerator. Actually, certain Proteins do regenerate you muscles faster. I'm not sure what kind of proteins they are, you might want to ask a health professional.

"Which one is more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?" - Obi Wan Kenobi

Are you talking about the amount of protein that's absorbed from certain foods?

Eggs is one of the highest, but there is higher still. Can't rememer off the top of my head.

There are always two choices, two paths. One choice is easy and its only reward is it's easy.

It takes sacrifice to be the best.

• 2 weeks later...
Things like meats and milk are good, because they contain what are called complete protiens, whereas the protien you might get from say, a granola bar would not be. Also potassium is very, very helpful in recovery(Bannanas are good, and I belive minute-maid OJ now has potasium added too), Vitamin C is good to help keep energy levels up, and of course, get lots of sleep--believe it or not, it's been found that the amount of sleep you get two nights before can effect your performance almost as much as the night before, or even more than the night before, depending on the person.

Might as well take my advice--I don't use it anymore.

As much as the so called bad news has been given to carbos recently, I think a person has to have enough to keep the energy level constant with such a workout program that you have.

It's happy hour somewhere in the world.

Okay .. so let's see what you're saying--- You "workout" 3 days a week for (length of time??) ....on Wednesdays (freestyle gymnastics), next day Kickboxing on Thursday , skip a day and Kung Fu on Saturday. What is the problem?? Are you physically tired? Muscles sore? What's the problem exactly??

I teach kickboxing and train in TKD 4-5 days a week .... (and most likely twice your age)...

Good nutrition, adequate rest and motivation .... :nod:

I am 16 and I have a tendency to go completely pyscho in the Gym!! I never know when to stop because I want to do as much as possible in the 1 hour 30 minutes I have.

But I am usually recovered by Friday evening for my Kung Fu. Which also lasts for an hour 30 minutes

( Also, I sometimes choreograph fights with my TKD oriented friend.)

Recently my Instructor has told me I have to do kickboxing to stay in the club Which is 2 hours long

While I am here, can you guys do the splits and what is a TKD 4th and 5th Dan called?

fool me once... shame on you

fool me twice... I'll cut your *